CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Little Cherry Cheesecakes


Hi my name is Shunae and I am delighted to be a guest blogger today. When Erin asked me to share a Christmas memory and recipe I immediately thought of these little cherry cheesecakes. Every year I would help my mom make them and we would take them around to all of our friends/neighbors for Christmas. You could say she was famous for them. The best part about them is that they are very easy and delicious. They are perfect for holiday parties too because they are already single serve and festive. I did take step-by-step photos too:) Alright enough of that...here is the recipe.

Makes 20-24
2 8oz cream cheese (softened)
1 TB lemon juice
2 eggs
3/4 cup sugar
20-24 gluten-free shortbread cookies
1 can cherry pie filling

Preheat oven 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients (except the cookies/ pie filling) together with and electric mixer till smooth. Then fill cupcake liners 1/2 full and bake 20 min or until lightly golden brown. Let cool the top with pie filling. Your done!


Here is my lil helper. We are carrying on the tradition. She ALWAYS has to help me cook everything. This is the face I got when I told her to look at the camera and smile...stinker.


All mixed together


FYI: If you haven't used these little gems before you are missing out! They are cheap and hold there shape and color. I got mine at Walmart.



Here they are all ready for the party! I haven't ever tried it but I think it would be really fun to play with different variations of cookies and toppings too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment