CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Gluten Free Dream Whip Cake

This is the easiest way to make any flavor of cake taste delicious.
Did I mention, it's the easiest?
So, pick up your favorite gluten free cake mix and let's make some cake!

I made this for my daughter's birthday cake, fed it to a bunch of gluten-eaters and they all couldn't believe how wonderfully delectable it was.

*If you are a gluten-eater, just use your favorite cake mix*

Gluten Free Dream Whip Cake

1 cake mix
1 cup water, room temperature
4 eggs, room temperature
1 pkg. dry Dream Whip
1 t. vanilla or almond extract

Mix all together and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.

See what I mean, easy-peasy and delish!

3 comments:

sandra05

thank you for this recipe, didn't know that Dream Whip is a gluten free .

Lindsay

Hi Erin, it's your old roommate Lindsay! :) I'm just wondering, when you say you need a cake mix in the recipe, what cake mixes have you tried with this recipe that have worked well? Not all are created equal, and some are different sizes, etc... And one other question, can you make the Dream Whip Cake with a chocolate cake mix? Thanks for your help! Owen's birthday is coming up, so I'm starting to think about making a cake...

Erin

Hey Lindsay!
How are you!?
I have used the Kinnikinick (spelling?) brand and the Pamela's pantry mixes for this recipe and both worked great even though they were different sizes, one was 18.5 oz the other 21 oz. Pamela's (the 21 oz) took a little bit longer to bake, but still turned out nicely. And yes, any flavor will work. I have made both, chocolate and vanilla (the vanilla was for the Rainbow cake, so I needed it to be white so I could make the colors. I hope all this makes sense. Let me know if I can help.
Erin

Post a Comment